Author Topic: The Washcloth  (Read 1298 times)

Offline LookieLoo4u

• Diamond Member 7ct
  • "I've Got it that Bad" Addict
  • PA Badges: 152
  • Pogo Badges: 50+
  • 5012596 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LookieLoo4u
The Washcloth
« on: August 26, 2011, 01:24:28 AM »
 The Washcloth

Ladies, this has to be read, laughed at and passed on. There is not a woman alive who won't crack up over this!

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week.
     Early that morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for 9:30 am. I had only just
     packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't
     have any time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to
     make the full effort.So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a
     quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth into the clothes basket, donned some clothes,
     hopped into the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up onto the
     table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little
     surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?'

I didn't respond.

After the examination, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... some shopping, cleaning, cooking...

After school, when my 6-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, ' Mom my, where's my washcloth?'

I told her to get another one from the bathroom cabinet.

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink - it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'

Never going back to that doctor. Ever.

Offline gizdor

• Diamond Member 5ct
  • "Yup I'm Still Here" Addict
  • PA Badges: 722
  • Pogo Screen Name: gizdor27
  • Favorite Pogo Game: C.L.U.E Secrets & Spoes
  • Pogo Badges: 3500+
  • 30257322 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To gizdor
Re: The Washcloth
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:05:07 AM »
:hahaha:   Love it Lookie!! Thank you for the share. I read it out loud to my partner and she loved it too!!!    :hahaha:

Tiny URL:

Who's Online