The PogoAddiction Forum Badge Rules.
1) In order to participate you must be a member of PogoAddiction.com. You can join PogoAddiction by clicking on "Forum" at the top of this page and then "Register" on the forum.
2) You must have a Club Pogo Account. If you don't have one, you can't complete most of these challenges.
3) You may not use any: hacks, cracks, mods, or autos for these challenges. These badges are based on a honor system, and ultimately, it will be on your conscience. Please be honest about your challenges. This isn't pogo you're ripping, you're just not having the fun that was intended by these challenges.
4) Once you have completed or reached a certain requirement, you must take a screenshot of that and submit it through the Submission form. The badges will then be awarded as time permits and if the challenge was faithfully executed.
5) You may edit out any information that you do not wish for me to see. This can include: your screen name, your tokens, the room link, and the chat box on the right side of your gaming window. If you feel comfortable, with me seeing this information, then you can just leave it.
6) Be sure to completely fill out the submission form.
7) Any information or badges that you wish to see, can be done from www.badges.pogoaddiction.com
including what badges you, and all participating members have. If you have any suggestions, requests, or badge designs of your own you would to bring to my attention, please use the "PogoAddicton Badges and Challenges Forum."
8) Do not submit individual parts of any challenges. Submit all relevant information at ONE TIME. I will not keep track of your status and may ultimately end up with you not receiving the credit you deserve!
9) You may submit the following each week:
Only one badge can be obtained for any one challenge. Just cause the weekly and a past PC are almost the same, you can't claim both on one screenshot.