Author Topic: PogoAddiction Personal Challenges  (Read 8091 times)

Offline LittleOne

• Administrator
  • "If you haven't Figured, I'm Addicted" Addict
  • PA Badges: 14
  • 1915835 tokens
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To LittleOne
    • PogoAddiction
  • Pogo Screen Name: PAsLittleOne
  • Favorite Pogo Game: Dominoees
  • Pogo Badges: 700+
PogoAddiction Personal Challenges
« on: October 07, 2005, 01:59:52 PM »

Yes, thats right.  You can earn PogoAddiction Personal Challenges!

Currently, PA Personal Challenges can be obtained by participating in our site contests, quizzes, and games.  They are NOT available for sale in our Shop. 

You say you won a Personal Challenge and don't know what to do next?  Here is what you do to complete and submit your Personal Challenge:

1.)  Go do your challenge for the game you want on Pogo.com.
2. )  When you have finished the challenge on Pogo.com, have taken the screenshot and are ready to submit the request the badge, go to "Your Inventory" (Under the Left side Menu in the Shop) and hit "Use Item". 
3. )  Fill in your name and submit. 
4. )  Then go to the PA Badge Request form and fill it out like any other request.  BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE CHALLENGE IN THE COMMENTS AREA OF THE REQUEST FORM!!! For help with the request form visit here.

FAQ - Related to this Topic:
How Many Personal Challenges Can I do a Week?
Only one personal challenge request per challenge week (Friday to Thursday)

Can I just do a personal challenge each week like on Pogo?
No, not unless you have a Personal Challenge in your inventory to submit each week.  You do not automatically get a free one each week.  

Can I do a Personal Challenge in the same game as a regular Weekly Challenge during the same week?
No, you may never do a Personal Challenge in a game that is being offered as a weekly challenge during the same week.

How Can I get Personal Challenges?
You can win them in our many onsite games, quizzes, and contests.

Will you ever just offer Personal Challenges for free on a weekly bases?
On very rare occasions I have offered a free Personal Challenge to everyone, however its unlikely that Personal Challenges will ever become a regular weekly free occurance on PogoAddiction Badges.

Can I earn free Personal Challenges or tokens to buy personal challenges just by doing the regular weekly challenges?
No.

Tokens?  What kind of tokens?  Can I use Pogo tokens?
Yes tokens.  They are PogoAddiction tokens. (Find out more about them in the answer to the next question).  No you cannot use your Pogo.com Tokens.  They are completely unrelated to our PogoAddiction Forum tokens.

Where do I get PogoAddiction Tokens or How do I earn them?
Visit this link: https://pogoaddiction.com/pogoaddictionforum/index.php/topic,3287.0.html
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 10:31:19 AM by kikihellman »

Offline Trisha2535

Re: PogoAddiction Personal Challenges
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
How can I play for challenges for a badge if it doesn't let me play anything on this site. I am trying to get the request a badge but can't get the link because can't play anything.

ADDICTED TO POGO

Offline kikihellman

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »

you play the challenges on Pogo.com.  the badges here require screenshots to prove you achieved the challenge criteria as they don't work as an integrated feature on that site.

we have games in our arcade here, but they're just for funsies and the occasional contest.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:59:22 PM by kikihellman »

Offline shadow

• Diamond Member 1ct
  • "I've Got it that Bad" Addict
  • PA Badges: 365
  • 9999999999 tokens
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To shadow
    • Pogo Screen Name: blindcyclops2
    • Pogo Badges: 2250+
    « Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »
    this weeks challange is 10000 tokens in ali baba slots.  can i use the same screenshot for the mix & match 10000 tokens or do they have to be different screenshots?

Facebook Comments