Author Topic: Pogo Badge Tracking Spreadsheets  (Read 9766 times)

Offline woefulgal

• Ruby Member
  • "I've Got it that Bad" Addict
  • PA Badges: 162
  • 9563349 tokens
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To woefulgal
  • My policy is honesty - What's yours?
    • Pogo Progression Spreadsheet
  • Pogo Badges: 4000+
Pogo Badge Tracking Spreadsheets
« on: August 01, 2011, 06:59:45 AM »
I have a few (ok, 7) spreadsheets that track the pogo ranks and badges in various ways. Here's a list of each spreadsheet and what it tracks/how it tracks it, etc, and a link to download it from my server.

First, there is the Pogo_Progression_Ver11 huge spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is updated monthly by myself after the following month's Mix-n-Match challenges are posted on the fan forums. It includes EVERY badge available on Pogo to the general/Club Pogo public. All Premium Badge Albums, All weekly badges, All Mix-n-Match badges, All super & special edition badges, All iPhone badges, and All Pogo mobile badges (these can no longer be won!) After You can download it from my server HERE. This spreadsheet has an "automatic" update macro to go from one version to the next that you will be able to employ when I make my next posting of spreadsheets.

(If you've downloaded this spreadsheet in the past from other forums, you can still use the auto update function this month as this version goes from Ver 10.9 to 11 (ONLY). You will have to select the previous worksheet 3 times while running the copy function. This version is only compatible with Version 10.9.

Included in this update:

Added Weekly Badges and Challenges thru July 19, 2011            
Added iPhone Badges and Challenges thru June 21, 2011               
Added 3 new Clue cases               
Added July 2011 Mix-n-Match badges and challenges               
Fully activaged Best of Pogo Bowl Premium Badge Album               
Fully activated Best of Yahtzee Party Premium Badge Album            
Added Monopoly Classic                
Added 52 Card Pick-up               
Added Poppit Sprint               
Added Ranks and Badges to Canasta               
Added Canasta World Championship Premium Badge Album               
Added Snood               

I have some goodies for you spreadsheet lovers. I've collected various spreadsheet/worksheets in the past that others had put together and posted. I haven't seen most of them around in a few years but I still have "MY" copies of them. So, I went and updated them all. And, I've put them up on my server for you to download if you like.

Here's a list and brief description of each worksheet/spreadsheet:

pogorankstats2 This spreadsheet is similar to the game_ranks_tracker only it lists the rank and badge names instead of just saying Rank 1, Rank 2, BADGE, etc. You can download it from my server HERE.

pogo_ranks_worksheet This spreadsheet has ALL the games with ranks and rank badges in it. It does NOT include the [IN GAME[ badges that some games (like Boggle Bash) have. It's strictly game ranks and badges.  You can download it from my server HERE.

Premium_Badge_Tracker This spreadsheet has ALL the Premium Badge Albums and their challenges and badges as well as all the Mix-n-Match badges. There are NO game award badges in this workbook.  You can download it from my server HERE.

game_ranks_tracker This spreadsheet has 11 printable pages to track your game ranks and game awards progress.   You can download it from my server HERE.

Pogo_Badges This workbook has a complete listing of badges and challenges available in Pogo. It doesn't have the badge images like the big spreadsheet does.   You can download it from my server HERE.

Pogo_Ranks_Tracking_Sheet This is a different format of the game RANKS ONLY spreadsheet. It has a Table of Contents page that easily shows the rank progress you have made on each game. It does NOT include the game award badges.   You can download it from my server HERE.

I do hope that you can use them. Not sure how often I will update them. Most of them are fairly easy to update on your own. I was bored and wanted for something to do. :) Enjoy! dh

If you find any mistakes as you update your spreadsheets, please let me know and I will fix them in the next update.

dani

Posted on: 21-06-2011, 01:10:36
Here's the new release:

This update goes from 11 to 11.1. You can download it from my server HERE.

You will have to select the previous worksheet 3 times while running the copy function. This version is compatible with Versions 10.9 and 11.

Included in this update:

Added Weekly Badges and Challenges thru August 9, 2011            
Added iPhone Badges and Challenges thru August 2, 2011               
Added 3 new Clue cases                           
Fully activated Best of Lottso Premium Badge Album               
Fully activated Canasta World Championship Premium Badge Album            
Added August 2011 Mix-n-Match Badges and Challenges               
Added Cirque du Flea                           
Added Scrabble Sprint                           
Added Who Has the Biggest Brain?                     
Added Battleship Naval Combat                        
Added Best of First Class Solitaire Premium Badge Album               
Added Club Pogo 8 Year Anniversary Special Edition Badge            
Added Plants Vs Zombies                           
Added Enchanted Pogo Premium Badge Album                  
Added Mahjong Dimensions                        
Added Hotel Mogul                           
Added Vacation Mogul                           
Added Zuma's Revenge                           
Added 9 mystery Special Edition Badges                     
Added Weekly Badge images for August 2011 (Badge Challenge Challenge Badges)      
Fully activated Best of First Class Solitaire Premium Badge Album         
Fully activated Scrabble Sprint, Battleship Naval Combat, Snood, Who Has the Biggest Brain?, and Monopoly Classic                     
Fully activated 52 Card Pickup                        
Added ranks and badges to First Class Solitaire

As usual, if you find any mistakes as you update your spreadsheet, please let me know and I will fix them in the next update.

I didn't finish updating all the little spreadsheets this time. There was just SOO much going on with Pogo this month. If there's a spreadsheet you need, just post to me here in the thread which ones and I will get them updates ASAP and posted. TIA

dani

They're coming to take me away, ha ha... they're coming to take me away, hehe!

Offline GBSfan278

• Diamond Member 1ct
  • PA Badges: 158
  • 2277601 tokens
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GBSfan278
  • ♥Amanda Tapping♥
    • Celtic Thunder (an addiction)
  • Pogo Screen Name: GBSfan278
  • Favorite Pogo Game:
  • Pogo Badges: 1250+
Re: Pogo Badge Tracking Spreadsheets
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »

I'm pretty sure I just died an went to heaven, lol. ;D This is amazing, thank you very much Dani!! I'll definitely be using this & I love that you made it possible to use your updates without re-downloading it! Thanks you!

Offline woefulgal

• Ruby Member
  • PA Badges: 162
  • 9563349 tokens
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To woefulgal
  • My policy is honesty - What's yours?
    • Pogo Progression Spreadsheet
  • Pogo Badges: 4000+
Re: Pogo Badge Tracking Spreadsheets
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure I just died an went to heaven, lol. Grin This is amazing, thank you very much Dani!! I'll definitely be using this & I love that you made it possible to use your updates without re-downloading it! Thanks you!

Well, I can't take full credit for the spreadsheet. I do currently make the updates work etc but it was started by another badge hound over at Badge Addicts forum and then modified by a couple of other people before I started updating it. I've literally learned Visual Basic on the fly because of this spreadsheet though. And, it's something I enjoy doing so I make sure to work on it every month. In fact, I just finished making my working copy for the next update that I hope to publish later this month (if Sept MnM's are "announced" by then). :) But you are most welcome!

They're coming to take me away, ha ha... they're coming to take me away, hehe!

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 14 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The Sun is Blue? True or False:
Three apples on a tree and you take one down, how many left on the tree? Enter #.:
How many months are there in a year?  Enter #.:
How many days are there in a week? Enter #.:
How many hours are there in a day? Enter #.:

Facebook Comments