Passing Rooms in Everyone Wins Bingo

<< < (3/8) > >>

SusyQ151:
To set the record straight, there are 30 passing rooms in total:  

5   in regular speed - 3 card
10 in regular speed - 5 card
5   in speedy          - 3 card
10 in speedy          - 5 card

I played in a passing room for a few games last night.  There is nothing to prevent someone from getting a blackout.  As a matter of fact, there were 4 to 8 blackouts in the room I was in each game.  You still get the blackout bonus, so I can see some members playing in these rooms and getting blackouts just to create controversy.  IMO, Pogo should have put a penalty in place for getting a blackout to prevent members from stirring up trouble.  At the very least, they should have discontinued the blackout bonus in these rooms.

Jguy1964:

--- Quote from: SusyQ151 on January 28, 2009, 05:16:10 AM ---
IMO, Pogo should have put a penalty in place for getting a blackout to prevent members from stirring up trouble.  At the very least, they should have discontinued the blackout bonus in these rooms.
--- End quote ---

My opinion is this:

I cannot see Pogo penalizing anyone for playing the game how they want. Its a game. They are not going to change the workings of the game. They created the rooms to give people a chance at more wilds just like they did with the sharing rooms but that doesnt mean that you cant call a bingo early in the room or get a blackout. I realize doing so will make everyone else in the room mad but Pogo is not going to penalize for it.

SusyQ151:

--- Quote from: Jguy1964 on January 28, 2009, 05:27:42 AM ---

--- Quote from: SusyQ151 on January 28, 2009, 05:16:10 AM ---
IMO, Pogo should have put a penalty in place for getting a blackout to prevent members from stirring up trouble.  At the very least, they should have discontinued the blackout bonus in these rooms.
--- End quote ---

My opinion is this:

I cannot see Pogo penalizing anyone for playing the game how they want. Its a game. They are not going to change the workings of the game. They created the rooms to give people a chance at more wilds just like they did with the sharing rooms but that doesnt mean that you cant call a bingo early in the room or get a blackout. I realize doing so will make everyone else in the room mad but Pogo is not going to penalize for it.

--- End quote ---

Actually, in the sharing rooms in Bingo Luau, you cannot call bingo before the 70th ball.  If you try, you get a message telling you that you are in a sharing room and that bingo cannot be called before the 70th ball.  So, Pogo has changed the workings of a game to suit some members.  

Jguy1964:
I stand corrected.

MeAndYouPlus2:
I play the game how I want too. Its my game i pay for it if people dont like it they can leave the room lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version