Linked Events

• August PArticiPAction Contest: August 01, 2017 - August 30, 2017
  • August PArticiPAction Contest: August 31, 2017

Author Topic: August PArticiPAction Contest  (Read 231 times)

Offline billthedog082

• Social Coordinator
  • "Way too Exposed" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1896
  • Pogo Screen Name: billthedog082
  • Pogo Badges: 4000+
  • 9999999999 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To billthedog082
August PArticiPAction Contest
« on: August 01, 2017, 03:55:57 PM »

This contest is all about Action Through PArticiPAtion, or Particip-action!  The goal is to have you, while you are enjoying the fun on the forum,  getting a little something extra while you are having fun!  This is how it is going to work:

During the month of August, if this appeals, you will participate in ALL the following areas, and complete at least what is outlined on the list.  Of course, you can do more, but to get the prize of TWO regular Pogo Mix & Match badges OR a combination of other Pogo items worth 32 gems the following list is the minimum requirement:

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies
2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies
3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge
4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests
5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests
6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)
7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board
8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board
9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events
10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers

The last step is to let me know that you have indeed enjoyed your time on the Forum, by posting in this thread what you have done, and when.

Your list could look like this:
Spoiler: show

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - August 7 - 13, AND August 14 - 20
2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - August 1 - 7, August 8 - 15, and August 16 - 21
3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - yes I did
4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests, August 3 AND 24
5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests, August 6 AND 20
6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (this does not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges), August 3 and August 10
7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - August 6 AND August 20
8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - August 6 AND August 20
9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - August 7 Manic, 4 points, August 1 rank up with a badge, 2 points, August 2 Tea Party 4 points, August 5 Challenge Saturday 4 points, August 9 Tea Party 4 points, August 19 Challenge Saturday 4 points, August 25 rank up 1 point
10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - August 3 AND 17

Note: A recap on how to achieve Social Points (#9)
Manic Monday - 4 points if completed during the social
Tea Party - 4 points if mini is dressed to theme
Challenge Saturday - 4 points for posting a badge achievement during social
Social Rank points - 1 for rank; 2 for badge during any social

I know it looks like a lot, and perhaps it is... a lot of fun, that is!  Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your posts, and sending out your prizes.  Any questions can be PMed to me, billthedog082.  The contest closes August 31 at 8 am EDT.  All notifications and prizes will be sent out September 1st.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:56:57 PM by billthedog082 »
Thank you paintnut2 and FLCruise7 for my pretty siggies!

Offline FLCruise7

• Games & Fun Board Assistant
  • "Am I Spending Too Much Time Here?" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1464
  • Pogo Screen Name: FLCruise7
  • 9999550117 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To FLCruise7
Re: August PArticiPAction Contest
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 02:01:24 PM »
Thanks for the fun month, Vikki!

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies
August 1 - 6; August 7 - 13;  August 14-20;

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies
August 1-7; August 8-14; August 15-21;

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge
I did

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests
August 3; August 10; August 17;

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests
I hosted

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)
August 4 - Squelchies; August 4 - Monkey Gems; August 11 - Spooky Slots; August 11 - Panda Pai Gow Poker; August 18 - Spades; August 18 - Pinochle;

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board
I hosted

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board
August 5; August 12;

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events
August 2 - Tea Party - First Class Solitaire - 4 points; August 5 - Challenge Saturday - Sudoku Puzzle Blast - 4 points; August 7 - Manic Monday - Hangman Hijinks - 4 points; August 9 - Tea Party - Mahjong Garden - 4 points; August 12 - Challenge Saturday - Squelchies - 4 points; August 19 - Challenge Saturday - Word Whomp - 4 points;

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers
August 3; August 10; August 17;

Offline paintnut2

• Social Coordinator
  • PA Badges: 1628
  • 967687056 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To paintnut2
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 03:19:05 PM »
Thanks Vikki - another month full of fun and adventure

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - completed and posted all pogo dailies through August 29

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - completed and posted all PA dailies through August 29

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - beginning and ending screenshots posted

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests - participated in all of them

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests - submitted hot shots for all of them

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges) - Squelchies, Monkey Gems, Spooky Slots and Panda Pai Gow Poker

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - submitted captions for all of them

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - completed them all

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - All the manics,  3 tea parties and all Challenge Saturdays

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - completed and posted them all

Online FreddieB

• Social Coordinator
  • PA Badges: 1534
  • 911245215 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To FreddieB
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 04:08:40 PM »
Thanks, Vikki, sure was a busy month! Thanks for the challenge.

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - completed and posted all pogo dailies through August 31

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - completed and posted all PA dailies through August 31

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - beginning and ending screenshots for Mahjong Garden posted

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests - participated in all of them

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests - submitted hot shots for all of them

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges) - Squelchies, Monkey Gems, Spooky Slots and Panda Pai Gow Poker, Pinochle and Spades

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - submitted captions for all of them

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - completed them all

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - All the manics,  3 tea parties and 3 Challenge Saturdays

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - I hosted.

Offline Marie Phoenix

• Diamond Member 4ct
  • "Yup I'm Still Here" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1148
  • Pogo Badges: 2250+
  • 14677128 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Marie Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55:39 PM »

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies ===POSTED ALL DAILIES FOR AUGUST

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies ===POSTED ALL EXCEPT AUG 27 AND 28 ALL ELSE WERE POSTED

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge === POSTED BEGINNING AND ENDING SCREENSHOT

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests ===POSTED ALL WHAT AM I WEARING

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests ===POSTED ALL HOT SHOTS

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)===SPADES, PINOCHLE, SPOOKIE SLOTS, PANDA PAI GOW POKER, SQUELCHIES, MONKEY GEMS

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board ===SENT ALL FOR AUG

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board ==DID ALL ITEMS OF THE WEEK FOR AUG

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events ===ALL MANIC MONDAYS AND AUG 26 & AUG 5 CHALLENGE SATURDAY

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers ===POSTED ALL PUZZLES FOR AUG

Tiny URL:

Who's Online