Linked Events

• May PArticiPAction Contest: May 01, 2017 - May 30, 2017
  • May PArticiPAction Contest: May 31, 2017

Author Topic: May PArticiPAction Contest  (Read 128 times)

Offline billthedog082

• Social Coordinator
  • "If you haven't Figured, I'm Addicted" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1878
  • Pogo Screen Name: billthedog082
  • Pogo Badges: 4000+
  • 9999999999 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To billthedog082
May PArticiPAction Contest
« on: May 01, 2017, 08:18:22 AM »

This contest is all about Action Through Participation, or Particip-action!  The goal is to have you, while you are enjoying the fun on the forum,  getting a little something extra while you are having fun!  This is how it is going to work:

During the month of May, if this appeals, you will participate in ALL the following areas, and complete at least what is outlined on the list.  Of course, you can do more, but to get the prize of TWO Pogo Mix & Match badges the following list is the minimum requirement:

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies
2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies
3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge
4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests
5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests
6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)
7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board
8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board
9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events
10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers

The last step is to let me know that you have indeed enjoyed your time on the Forum, by posting in this thread what you have done, and when.

Your list could look like this:
Spoiler: show

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - May 1 - 7, AND 15 - 28
2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - May 1 - 7, May 8 - 14, and May 15 - 21
3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - yes I did
4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests, May 4  AND 11
5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests, April 30 AND May 7
6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (this does not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges), May 5 AND May 19
7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - May 7 AND 14
8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - May 7 AND 21
9. Achieve at least 20 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - May 1 Manic, 4 points, May 7 rank up with a badge, 2 points,May 3 Tea Party 4 points, May 6 Challenge Saturday 4 points, May 24 Tea Party 4 points, May 27 Challenge Saturday 4 points, May 28 rank up 1 point
10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - May 11 AND 18

Note: A recap on how to achieve Social Points (#9)
Manic Monday - 4 points if completed during the social
Tea Party - 4 points if mini is dressed to theme
Challenge Saturday - 4 points for posting a badge achievement during social
Social Rank points - 1 for rank; 2 for badge during any social

I know it looks like a lot, and perhaps it is... a lot of fun, that is!  Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your posts, and sending out your prizes.  Any questions can be PMed to me, billthedog082.  The contest closes June 1 at 8 am EDT.  All notifications and prizes will be sent out June 1st.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:22:49 AM by billthedog082 »
Thank you paintnut2 for my pretty siggies!

Offline paintnut2

• Social Coordinator
  • "Am I Spending Too Much Time Here?" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1614
  • 965986396 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To paintnut2
Re: May PArticiPAction Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »
Thanks Vikki - another fun fun month!!

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - I have completed all the pogo dailies through May 29

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - I have completed and posted all the PA dailies through May 29

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - posted beginning and ending screenshots

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests - I sent in all the what am I wearing challenges for May

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests - I posted all hot shots for the month of May

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges) - Greenback Bayou, Dice City Roller, Cookie Connect, Everyone Wins Bingo

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - I participated in all the Caption Contests

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - Participated in all the Items of the week

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - participated in all Manics and Challenge Saturdays and Tea PArties

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - completed all the Thursday puzzlers

Offline FLCruise7

• Games & Fun Board Assistant
  • PA Badges: 1449
  • Pogo Screen Name: FLCruise7
  • 9999999999 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To FLCruise7
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »
Thanks for another fun month, Vikki!!

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies
May 8-14; May 15 - 21;

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies
May 1-7; May 8-14; May 15-21; May 22-31;

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge
I did

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests
May 4; May 11; May 18;

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests
I hosted

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)
May 5 - Dice City Roller; May 5 - Bingo Luau; May 12 - First Class Solitaire; May 12 - Greenback Bayou; May 19 - Cookie Connect; May 19 - Everyone Wins Bingo;

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board
I hosted

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board
May 6; May 13; May 20; May 27;

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events
May 13 - Challenge Saturday - Sweet Tooth - 4 points; May 15 - Manic Monday - Payday Free Cell - 4 points; May 17 - Tea Party - Pyramid Solitaire - 4 points;
May 20 - Challenge Saturday - Bingo Luau - 4 points; May 22 - Manic Monday - Lost Temple Poker - 4 points;

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers
May 11; May 18;

Offline Marie Phoenix

• Diamond Member 4ct
  • "Yup I'm Still Here" Addict
  • PA Badges: 1129
  • Pogo Badges: 2250+
  • 13226592 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Marie Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 02:22:46 PM »
1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies===I have completed all Pogo Dallies through May 31

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies===I have completed all PogoAddiction Daillies through May 31

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge===Postedd beginning and ending screenshot

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests===did all What Am I wearing all month

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests==posted all hot shot all month

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges)===Everyone wins bingo, cookie connect, greenback bayou, dice city rollers, first class solitaire, bingo lluau

7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board===sent all captions all month

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board===did all but one item of the week this month

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events===Did all manic mondays and challenge saturdays

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers===did all puzzles all month

Offline FreddieB

• Social Coordinator
  • PA Badges: 1514
  • 914069491 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To FreddieB
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »
Thanks, Vikki, lots going on in May.

1. Complete at least 2 weeks of Pogo Dailies - I have completed all the pogo dailies through May 31st.

2. Complete at least 15 PogoAddiction Dailies - I have completed and posted all the PA dailies through May 31st.

3. Participate in the Monthly Challenge - I did!  Beginning and ending screenshots have been posted.

4. Participate in at least 2 What Am I Wearing? contests - All WAIW? for May sent in.

5. Participate in at least 2 PogoAddiction Hot Shot mini contests - I posted all Hot Shot Mini's for May.

6. Earn at least 4 PogoAddiction weekly badges (challenges posted Friday mornings, and do not include ANY other PogoAddiction badges) - Bingo Luau, Dice City Roller, Greenback Bayou, First Class Solitaire, Cookie Connect, Everyone Wins Bingo
7. Send in at least 2 captions for the Caption Contest on the Games and Fun Board - I participated in all the Caption Contests

8. Complete at least 2 Items of the Week, also on the Games and Fun Board - Participated in all the Items of the week

9. Achieve at least 15 Forum Event Points participating in daily Socials and weekly Socials events - participated in all Manics and Challenge Saturdays and Tea Parties

10. Complete at least 2 Thursday Puzzlers - I hosted

Tiny URL:

Who's Online